Today was my first day back surfing since December. The waves were rather small, as you can see in the above picture. Actually, that's not really me, and the waves were much smaller than this, but I thought it appropriate that a surfing post have a surfing picture. The temperature today was just about perfect, and the water and sky were beautiful hues of blue.So what do I have for all of this? An hour and a half of bliss, a tan, and two red knees. I had failed to anticipate the wet suit riding up above my knees.
6 comments:
Little surfer little one
Made my heart come all undone
Do you love me, do you surfer girl
Surfer girl my little surfer girl
I have watched you on the shore
Standing by the ocean's roar
Do you love me do you surfer girl
Surfer girl surfer girl
We could ride the surf together
While our love would grow
In my Woody I would take you everywhere I go
So I say from me to you
I will make your dreams come true
Do you love me do you surfer girl
Surfer girl my little surfer girl
Well
Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl
Well
Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl
Well
Girl surfer girl my little surfer girl
Well, that beats all!
Wow! You have quite an admirerer, Eliss!
Ha! I've been really curious as to who the "admirer" is. Hmmmm. Could it be my sister Mary?
No! It's not your sister Mary. It's probably someone of the male persuasion.
Maui
Ok, so it's not Mary. That narrows things down a bit. Thanks for the confirmation :).
Barbados
Post a Comment