Us ladies---Lauren, Tasha, Karen D., and I took the same flight to Frankfurt, Germany. We spent several hours chatting, resting, and walking around. While on one of these airport adventures, Lauren and I found a perfume display with a manican man kicking a soccer ball. Ha! I don't quite see the connection, but that's ok because we got some great pictures with "the manican man." When we passed by the display later, there was a huge crowd gathered around as a man kicked a soccer ball towards a tv generated goal. I gave it a try, and to my surprise, won a complimentary bottle of Cool Water perfume!Lauren and I found a machine that takes your picture, paints the colors of a flag on your face, and then charges you to put the picture on a cigerette accessory. We had our pictures taken, and the flags painted on, but we made the unanimous decision, however, to not continue with the process.
Traveling with these friends was a nice change from my usual solo travels. When you're by yourself, you only have yourself to laugh with.
2 comments:
sounds like you girls had fun! It is more fun to travel with a SMALL group of others. Large groups are just too slow to move around in the airport and through customs,etc.
Thanks, Rabbmeister....you too!
Hi, Scot! Puter working? I agree with the SG Theory: SMALL Groups = more fun + more expediency. By the way, it's not really early morning right now. I need to change my time zone settings!
Post a Comment