I am so ready for a break, and at the same time, I am wondering what on Earth I'm going to do with my time when I'm no longer busy.
Well, a few things are guarantees: I'll be spending time with my family and friends, going for walks, running errands and having fun at the same time, playing tennis, enjoying my nephews and nieces, talking over tea, meeting my sister's fiance, participating in "wedding talk," going to the Fresh Market, playing sequence, watching Hitchcock or whatever-else-suits-us-movies during highlighting sessions, playing the flute (piano/flute duets, Mom?), going to the New City Cafe, and taking a road trip. The list goes on and on. :) What alot to look forward to!
4 comments:
is all this fun taking place in tennessee?
Most of it. :) I will also be taking a road trip or two or three. We'll see.
Fresh Market - awesome! That's one of my stops in G-ville!
Yes, I love it too! The Fresh Market rocks my world. Free coffee samples are definitly a highlight.
Post a Comment