Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mama Mia Notes

Ok, so there is a story behind this song...lest you think I've gone off the deep end.
The other day, I was interrupted during a flute/piano jamming session. My parents were ready for us to go out. I reluctantly put my flute away and, while getting ready, enjoyed composing and performing this cheesy song.

3 comments:

E.T. said...

Hey, Emily! I would love to meet your new darling,...and of course, to see you! :) I'm in TN until the 21st, so that's about one more week. Maybe we can fit in a visit.

John (not the Apostle) said...

Hey elissa, what was I thinking? violino is the correct translation of violin. There is another instrument called 'la viola'. its not the violin though.

E.T. said...

Cool beans! Thanks for varifying the word "violino" for me. :) I wasn't positive about its validity. Have a great week, and please say hi to Mary for me.