Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Dad

It was great to be able to spend alot of time with my dad this summer. He works throughout the day, but the nice thing is that he works at home. We had many great times together while working on our invidvidual projects on our individual computers.

Here he is honing his mechanical engineering research papers. I'm proud of my dad for his hard work and dedication.

Even when I'm way across on the other side of the ocean, it's nice to know he's thinking of me and praying for me.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love these tributes to your parents. :-) Do they read your blog?

I'm also enjoying the 80's era family picture behind your dad!!

E.T. said...

Thanks, Lauren!
Well, my parents weren't blog readers until I left home this August. They missed my presence, so they started reading my blog. :)

Yeah, I like the 80's retro picture to. I'm the littlest one in the far right hand corner. Story has it that I wasn't in the mood to smile that day, but after being told that smilers would get ice cream, I was able to muster one up.