Monday, October 16, 2006

Slow Dancing With George


George and I had this dance in honor of Abdul Muhib, our school's former Biology teacher.
Happy Birthday, Abdul Muhib!!! Hope everything's going well with you.

6 comments:

Jed Carosaari said...

Thank you Elissa!

(But you may win the award for the freakiest George picture :-)

E.T. said...

You're welcome, :) and, ummmm, thanks?

Anonymous said...

That looks like a very *slow* waltz... whoa...one partner even looks a little lifeless!

Anonymous said...

Abdul Muhib apparently never saw the outtakes of my George pictures. Perhaps it's better that those haven't hit the 'net.

E.T. said...

Hi, Matt. George does look a bit lifeless, but he has some things going for him: he's a steady partner. He's like a rock...immovable...steadfast...predictable.

David, you have me wondering...should I be curious, or should I be happy I don't know?

Jed Carosaari said...

Ah, if only more men were like George...