Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Sisters

I have two dear sisters---Sarah and Mary.
I don't yet have a picture of Sarah on my blog, so here's one...
Sarah lives about 15 minutes from my parents' home, so I was able to see her alot. Throughout my high school and college years, I spent several vacations with Sarah and her family. What wonderful times these were! This summer, Sarah and her husband invited me to join their family for a road trip to KS. How generous they were!
I don't yet have a picture of Mary by herself, but you can see her in pictures below. Mary was staying with my parents this summer, so I saw her almost every day. It was nice to know that she was just across the hall from me...just like when we were growing up. This summer, we had two spontanious "slumber parties" where we just stayed up and talked and laughed into the wee hours of the morning. We regretted it the next morning, but it was well worth the fatigue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sisters are great, aren't they?? :)

E.T. said...

Yes, life wouldn't be as sweet without them. Cousins are great too, you know. ;)