God delights to meet the faith of the one who looks up to Him and says, "Lord, You know that I cannot do this---but I believe that You can!"~Amy Carmichael
Anonymous blogger, good guess, but this is not the correct answer. I'll give you a hint: the answer has nothing to do with the subject area.
Rebecca, :) Now that's a thought! David, are you out there? I wonder...will the mystery of the gregariously green cyplops ever be unveiled? We shall see.
8 comments:
is he teaching how to eat people?
now if i was david i would be google searching by now to have the right answer for ya...
Anonymous blogger, good guess, but this is not the correct answer.
I'll give you a hint: the answer has nothing to do with the subject area.
Rebecca, :) Now that's a thought! David, are you out there?
I wonder...will the mystery of the gregariously green cyplops ever be unveiled? We shall see.
In David's seeming absence, I'll fill the void of googlesearch person: it has something to do with another word for student :)
You're getting warmer!
oh, i'm hot!
um, he has only one pupil at a time?
Right you are! :) What makes the cyclops such a good teacher?...He only has one pupil.
Post a Comment